11.30.2005

WP/Mary Jane Weekend Trip Report II

Not much to report over a 4-day ski weekend except for the fact I got many first runs down many newly opened Mary Jane trails for the first time this season. It was killer a Thursday to say the least.

Here we go with a few photos (click on thumbnail for a larger view):
Here are my past tracks...
Mary Jane, deep pow run 1

And some future ski tracks...
Future Mary Jane ski tracks

I park here every week for your standard apres' ski tail-gating action. The infamous C-Lot on the Jane side...
Mary Jane C-Lot Party Action

Sometimes, I take a break at the Sunspot Lodge with a view looking directly at Byers Peak.
Byers Peak Lunch Rock Spot


Well, I can't go too long without a guest appearance from thee Joe Public of them all... Here are some short ski video clips of the original Joe Public. PLease click on the thumbnails to view the videos

Take a look at this guy hitting the Jane Trail:


And one more random Mary Jane video:

No comments: